Express yourself with a custom Fruit Shape design created just for you by a professional designer. This Design Consists of Kiwi Fruit Shaped Table Placemat in the pack of 4 Pieces.
|Size||13x19 Inches / 33x49 cm|
|Suitable For||Dining Tables|
|Date First Available||02-Jul-21|
|Manufacturer||Airwill Home Collections Pvt Ltd, S.F.NO:170 A1A1A, Naval Nagar(opp), Kathaparai Village, Vennamalai(PO), Karur- 639006. Tamil Nadu - IN|
|Packer||Airwill Home Collections Pvt Ltd, S.F.NO:170 A1A1A, Naval Nagar(opp), Kathaparai Village, Vennamalai(PO), Karur- 639006. Tamil Nadu - IN|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||400g / 0.4kgs|
|Item Dimension L*W*H||35x50x2cm|
|Net Quantity||4 pcs|
|Package Content||4 Placemat|
Their primary function is to protect the dinner table from water marks, food stains or heat damage. Placemat are mats that are put on a table before a meal for people to put their plates or bowls on. Also it dampens the noise of plates when we are moving. They Decorate and Add Esthetics.
Placemats are also a very convenient to keep your table clean and to avoid endless wash cycles of table cloths. Our placemats can be cleaned and can be used over and over. They will last forever but when you get tired of them, just pitch them in the recycle bin to give them a new life as another product. Placemats also reduce the noise and clatter associated with glass, ceramics and metal cutlery coming in direct contact with table and counter surfaces.
How to Use:
- Lay the Placemat on the table.
- Put the plate in the middle of the Placemat.
- To the right of the plate, place the Spoon.
- Place the water glass slightly above the plate.
- Placemats are used to protect the surface of a table, against heat, water and moisture.
- They can be used as a decorative piece, when made from special fabrics like cotton.
- They are hygienic and elegant.
- Easy to Maintain & it is very economical.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.