|Suitable For||4 Seater Dining Tables|
|Date First Available||01-Feb-21|
|Manufacturer||Airwill Home Collections Pvt Ltd, S.F.NO:170 A1A1A, Naval Nagar(opp), Kathaparai Village, Vennamalai(PO), Karur- 639006. Tamil Nadu - IN|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||600g / 0.6kgs|
|Item Dimension L*W*H||27x24x5cm|
|Net Quantity||1 pc|
|Generic Name||Table Cloth|
|Model Name||Table Cloth|
|Package Content||1 Table Cloth|
A Four Seater Tablecloths are used to cover beautifully carved and ornate tables from the messy food and liquid spills. To increase the life span of your table always use a tablecloth, both when seating and eating at the table and when it is not in use. This will protect it not only from the dangers associated with eating on it but also from things that are often tossed upon a table such as keys or books, but also from buildup and residue from dust found in the air, pet hair, and any residue created by cooking near a kitchen table.
Adding a tablecloth to a table that is already slightly damaged will cover all the damages and allow you to use your table cloth for many more years. Due to the insulating properties of a Tablecloth it will decrease the noise level in the room.
How to Use:
- Make sure the table is well positioned and standing steady.
- Pull the chairs away so that you can freely walk around the table.
- Make sure the four corners of the tablecloth are of equal distance from the floor on each side of the table and that the Centre fold (facing up) is exactly in the middle of the table.
- Finally straighten the tablecloth if necessary with quick moves, but make sure your hands are clean.
- Tablecloths protect your expensive table from unsightly stains, scratches and scuffs.
- Tablecloth have a positive impact on dining experience.
- It Prevents Excessive Noise from table.
- Easy to Maintain & it is very economical.
- Natural & Biodegradable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.