A check is a pattern of modified stripes consisting of crossed horizontal and vertical lines forming squares. Like a checkerboard, a checked pattern is a simple design that alternates two different colors. This Xmas check designs consists of Red Shades in two different boxes of Kitchen Towels in the pack of 4 pieces.
|Usage||Kitchen & Dining|
|Date First Available||02-Jul-21|
|Manufacturer||Airwill Home Collections Pvt Ltd, S.F.NO:170 A1A1A, Naval Nagar(opp), Kathaparai Village, Vennamalai(PO), Karur- 639006. Tamil Nadu - IN|
|Packer||Airwill Home Collections Pvt Ltd, S.F.NO:170 A1A1A, Naval Nagar(opp), Kathaparai Village, Vennamalai(PO), Karur- 639006. Tamil Nadu - IN|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||350g / 0.35kgs|
|Item Dimension L*W*H||20x26x3cm|
|Net Quantity||4 pcs|
|Generic Name||Kitchen Towels|
|Model Name||Kitchen Towels|
|Package Content||4 Kitchen Towels|
A Kitchen Towel is quite simply towel meant for tasks done primarily in the kitchen. They are more durable than other towels and made for absorbing. Kitchen towels are also hemmed with thick stitching around the edges for reinforcement, better keeping the towel intact over time. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing and accenting your kitchen’s decor, kitchen towels are functional and one of the most versatile items you can have in your kitchen
They can accommodate a wide variety of tasks such as drying hands, drying dishes quickly and effectively, wiping up spills and liquids, holding hot dishes, cleaning the cutting board, and drying off the vegetables. The best kitchen towels are made from tightly-woven cotton because they are absorbent, soft, and capable of soaking up large amounts and withstanding hundreds of wash cycles without losing its strength or durability.
How to Use:
- Kitchen towels can use for drying off these cooking utensils that refuse to get completely dry in the dishwasher.
- When the countertop is dirty from prepping a meal, wet a kitchen towel, and wipe down the surface.
- If there are food remnants, rinse the cloth off under the faucet. Then, wring it out well over the sink, and find an excellent place to hang it up to dry.
- It can be used for holding hot dishes, wiping up spills and liquids.
- Don’t Use the Same Towels for Drying Dishes and Hands.
- Adds addition protection to handle the hot vessels.
- It helps immensely for various purposes like to keep the dishes, hand wash, dry utensils, for holding utensils when cooking.
- It made up of cotton and making them soft enough to dry out the water, weather-friendly, less-allergic, easy-washing, and drying out in the sun.
- Natural & Biodegradable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.